Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

While SS is away on "business" in the cheese state, I figure I should come up with something to post so this is what I came up with...

TEN THINGS THAT HAVE CHANGED IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS

1. I am a single mother of 2

2. I live with my best good friend in the whole world

3. She takes care of the laundry...and my 3 y/o when I am about to kill her

4. My son is now a....SOPHMORE

5. I'm driving a sporty Maxima...not the SUV of death

6. The health of both of my grandparents is fading fast...they now require contant care

7. This breaks my heart and makes me want to slow down more to take care of them

8. I sold my house, my home of 8 freakin' years

9. I still have nowhere to live and have 30 days to figure it out

10.I know that I will not be alone (see # 2) and this makes me happier than she knows

5 Comments:

  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    Good friends are a blessing! Things will work out just wait and see, all my sympathy for your grandparents

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger ME said…

    Thanks Kristi! I am feeling very optimistic right now but very sad for my grandparents. :(

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Kirsti said…

    Hey where'd you two very fun ladies go? I changed to http://loveliestbitch.blogspot.com

    it's a brand new blog. I have rum...

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    you forgot that you fell back in love with me...

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger ME said…

    You are so right JQ! ***off to add thing # 11***

     

Post a Comment

<< Home