Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Friday, March 04, 2005

Perfect Me!

Like I said, I am addicted to this OkCupid place. I have taken about a dozen quizes but when I took this one, I just knew I had to share it with you all. I got it all baby! Now, if the man in my life would just begin to realize that and treat me like the "Queen" that I am...

PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!
You scored 93 looks, 85 personality, 62 politics, and 93 sex drive!
You are beautiful, have a great personality, know youre politics, and have a high sex drive. You are the girl of any man's dreams. You know what you are doing in bed, you're fairly conservative, and you know how to treat your loved one. Men have been waiting for a girl like you all their lives. You probably know how to make sure that the ones you love are happy. You will make someone a great wife or girlfriend someday, if you haven't already. You're the kind of girl that everyone wants. You're probably fun in a conversation and I'm sure that you are as loveable as you are beautiful. You have a wonderful life ahead of you, make sure you live it to the fullest, and keep being the person that you seem to be.


Take the quiz here What Kind of Woman are You?

And you can remove the conservative comment...that is so not me. I don't have a conservative bone in my body. Unless of course you count...uh, nevermind.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    ok its Wed-nes-day...

    where the hell are you two?

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger ME said…

    Hey, I was just thinking about you guys! See above post! It's been hectic to say the least and I just hope next week is better.

    SS misses you all too, she is very much cut-off from surfing until Friday.

    Luv u too Master!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home