Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Friday, January 28, 2005

Back to Land of Living!

Thank you so much for all the concern as to my whereabouts yesterday and JQP, why did you have to rat us out? That was to be our secret and now they all know what a dirty cheatin' whore I am! At least tell them that Mrs. JQP was in the know and didn't mind since she left you all alone...that way, I'm only ruining one marriage (mine) and not two!

Seriously, I was at home and nobody would have wanted to be near me. I picked up a stomach bug from the little puky kid we took skiing with us on Sunday and began hurling my guts out around 2am Thursday morning. This didn't end until around 9am yesterday and the whole day was spent on the couch phasing in and out of consciousness, too tired to even watch talk shows! What kind of a day off is that? I do however have one good thing to report about spewing chunks all night...I LOST 2 LBS! 11 down, only 10 to go, WhoooHooo! Another couple days of chunking and I'll be bikini ready in no time flat! Oh and SS, it was not neon green, just in case you were wondering.

I am sorry that I missed such an eventful day though and too bad that I have way too much crap to catch up on today. I've got a grant deadline of Feb 1 looming above and I am suffering from writers block...how much can you really say about a boat/camping facility?

Have a good day and weekend everyone!

7 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    I write grants for $,
    and like most things I am good at it....
    thanks, yesterday was wonderful, my back is still bleeding and my ears still are ringing...
    Mrs. JQP wanted to know if the mink-oil was yours?

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger ME said…

    JQ, I write grants for money too, just not nearly enough...deadlines kill me! Just hang on the oil, I'm sure you and the Mrs. can come up with some use for it. ;)

    Yeah, whatever SS! You know I've "Soldiered" my ass up plenty of mornings after you kept me out, getting me drunk so you could have your way with me! I always made it by 8am, unlike you would would show up at 9, 10 or NEVER! LOL

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger ME said…

    Loser, apparently Strawberrie didn't figure out your comment on "medium soldier". That's okay, you saw the picture, she really is blond...well, at least this week!

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger ME said…

    Not sure any pic I have can hold a candle to the Southern Princess pic you have of SS...I'll see what I can dig up this weekend.

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger ME said…

    PS, SS....U R cute! ;)

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    hey what pics? I never saw you two? damnit!
    but I am such a dumb ass I have never been able to post pics, which is prob. a good thing

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger John Q. Public esq. said…

    well aint she just the picture of pretty...
    and same to, form the looks of it, she only had to be told once...

    reminds me of a wedding I went to (oh, shit, that was my wedding)....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home