Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Friday, February 04, 2005

Bloginalilty Quiz Time!

Yet ANOTHER QUIZ...sorry but I found this one in my spare time (who am I kidding, today is Friday, it's been spare time all day long) and since it has to do with blogging, I thought I would share with my fellow bloggers. I know you guys love'em!




My Bloginality is ENTP!!!

So, my Bloginality is....

As an ENTP, you are Extraverted, iNtuative, Thinking, and Perceiving.
This makes your primary focus on Extraverted Intuition with Introverted Thinking.

This is defined as a NT personality, which is part of Carl Jung's Rational (Knowledge Seeking) type, and more specifically the Inventors or Visionary

As a weblogger, your love for a discussion may cause you to debate things more often. You might also flit from idea to idea, not completing one before going to the next. Your largest sense is intution, which makes you a good at understanding what is going on around you - and this could act to your benefit when making blog-like posts over a journal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home