Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Gone Fishin'

This is just to let everyone know that we did not disappear, we are just not able to blog or (and this is the worst) surf the blogs of all of our fav bloggers. I have been in a grant training class for the last two days and now I must get caught up on some things here. SS is still without internet connection in her new office but has been told she should be up by Friday afternoon. She will have a lot of reading to catch up on so she may not have time to update here also. However, I think she might have lots to type about when she can...I haven't even had a chance to ask her about her weekend of parties with the Catholics. That couldn't have been boring!

We miss all of you and look forward to getting things back to normal next week.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm, Fishin? I wish you all would go for me :-D ... LuvU2

     

Post a Comment

<< Home