Out of Character

Just two friends, sharing, laughing and remembering...Good Times!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Oh happy day!

First, I must appologize for my boring post yesterday. I re-read this afternoon and I even had a hard time getting through it. I should have just said...I rocked to BFS and left it at that. So, sorry...not one of my finer moments!

So, today was my interview and I am so super psyched. I found out that not only would I have my own office (biggggg office) but I would also be able to modify my hours to what I want! Also...they will continue to let me attend any trainings I want, so more "business" trips like the one I'm about to attend will be in my future. Another big plus is that they reimburse me for up to 80% of college courses, so I will be able to finish my degree...FINALLY!

All this sounds great and I can't wait to talk to them next week when I return...then, we will discuss money. We all know thats what its really about. Are they willing to pay me what I believe I am worth and deserve??? Of course I think I'm worth BIG DOLLARS, I mean my butt sex post alone says that, right? ; ) I think my chances are good of getting what I ask for and I am so looking forward to talking to them next week and getting this finalized.

Hope you guys have a great week and PLEASE keep Strawberrie company, she will post later in the week I'm sure but she had a rough weekend and has been busy. Let's just say that what she will post has me on "cloud 9"! Not the whole story cause its not the best but the outcome...it's what I've been waiting over a year for! Oh and also tell her that she NEEDS to visit me in Lexington later in the week! ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lexington
    let me know when and we will all get together

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger ME said…

    Master...Thursday, pick a bar and let SS know. Blue Moon is closed for a private thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home